By registering for the 2020 EULITA Conference, you agree to allow EULITA and PEEMPIP to use your personal information in registration and notification of activities related to the Conference.
Your personal data will be processed in order to conduct the conference registration process and preparation of the invoices.
Your personal data will be processed until 31.03.2021 and archived by PEEMPIP (Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators Graduates of the Ionian University) and EULITA (European Legal Interpreters and Translators Association).
Access to your personal data will be available to authorised members of PEEMPIP (Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators Graduates of the Ionian University) and EULITA (European Legal Interpreters and Translators Association). Recipients of personal data may also include the entities authorised by law.
While personal data sharing is voluntary, failure to provide them will result to excluding you from the registration process.
In accordance with the rules set by the GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data, correct them and limit their processing, as well as lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, Kifisias Avenue 1-3, 115 23 – Αthens, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, when you feel that data processing violates the provisions of the GDPR.
No personal data shared through the registration form(s) shall be transferred to third parties for any reason.
If you want to cancel your attendance to the 2020 EULITA Conference, please make sure to read carefully the following instructions:
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may have, by first communicating with the conference organisers, someone else attend in their place. That person must also fill out the registration form with their details.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Registrants do not have to give a reason for the cancellation, but they must cancel their attendance via email at email@example.com with the subject EULITA 2020 – Registration Cancellation – [Full Name], where you will also include your bank account details for the refund process, which shall be carried out under the following conditions:
– Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event (and no later than 27 January 2020) are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
– Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event (and no later than 27 February 2020) are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
– Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event (i.e. after 28 February 2020) are no longer eligible for a refund.
Please note: A bank transfer shall be made to the payee’s indicated account and all related bank charges shall be covered by the payee. Refunds may take up to 20 business days to process.